Sunday, December 31, 2006




The first week of the semester went by with much ambiguity. Many was caught off guard by either the torrent or the 3-hit combo holidays. With that said, I've been enjoying myself lately.. mainly because of the extra cool weather and plenty of sleep.

Although the cogs of this semester have yet to turn, great pressure is eminent and students have started worrying over harbinger-of-death subjects.. namely component design, materials engineering and finite elements method.

I always picture defeat instead of victory. And I slowly work my way from the end, rather than beginning from the starting grid. Thus, my cerebrum is full of negative thoughts at the moment.

Its a principle in design engineering : "always begin with failure"
(to determine design limits)

Its illogical to think that I literally took the whole phrase into my daily life. But it works. For me at least.



Ah, just what I need from mother nature : rainy days.

No comments: