Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pasir Gudang Part 1

My test this thursday was postponed to next tuesday. Giving me some free time to write about my trip to Pasir Gudang on the day before Chinese New Year. It was my first time going there via the Pasir Gudang Highway (state famous for its traffic jam). I got past the industrial area, with the roads having names like Jalan Keluli, Timah, etc. all with metal names to it. The road as all Johorians know, is ultra bumpy.. complete with huge potholes. Don't drive a car with lowered suspensions here, it can get you killed. I think this is because of the heavy loaded lorries and trucks that use this road now and then. Also, there is a railway crossing with a defunct boom gate. It was dangerous.

I kept on driving, following the directions to Tg Langsat. The road on the far end towards the port is long, straight and smooth. Not much traffic. In my case, there was no traffic at all. Those driving 800Hp Skylines now know where to put your GTR's potential to good use. ;p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We then entered Kg. Langsat, which is a fishing village. But the beach there wasn't as clean as expected. We moved on later in the afternoon after lunch. This time, heading towards the port itself.

To be continued..

6 comments:

Brian Lee said...

goodeye

N.H. Tay said...

thanks jiok,
but i'm still learning.
oso my edit caused the sky to turn sooooo blue. :(

Unknown said...

askum hidayat.. aku dah linkkan ko kat blog aku.. hit me back k

http://nazri.flavert.com

N.H. Tay said...

wslm~
ok.. nanti aku hit ko bertubi2. hahaha~

Far Azmi said...

ceii... nice pics u got there (ayat stendet testi/msg kt frenster)... ahahah

N.H. Tay said...

mekasih~ mekasih! hahahaa