Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sorrow

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cats are quite possibly the best thing in my life. They've been around since I was very young. Although they might not be the same ones over time, but I do have a great affection towards them.. and I feel very attached to them. Very.
I'm posting(despite having a paper tomorrow) this, is because something bad happened just now. So terribly bad, that I don't feel like telling more about it. But its enough to make me feel angry, betrayed and really really sad.

I'm sad because they're gone. Its not that they're dead. But they're gone.
Chances of finding them back are really slim. :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Fahriee said...

hmm..that reminds me..where IS my cat?

don't worry dude..focus on your exams first..=)

N.H. Tay said...

thanks dude. :)

Permata Nusantara said...

owh..different with me...i had bad experiences with cats...that then made me afraid of them...even when they come..i'll stay away...this entri dah published a year kan...so may be u already got new cats...be happy ya...