Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Restart

A lot has happened lately. I handled too many things. Too much shit on my plate and I've gotten in this deep. I know this is part of His mysterious plan. I can't complain. I accept my fate and from this point in my life onwards.. There's no turning back.

Its time to grab life by the balls.

Everyone had made mistakes in their lives before. I believe a lesson learned the hard way is a lesson learnt best. Once bitten twice shy.

This is my second chance at life. And I'm not going to screw up again insyaallah.
God, please give me strength and guidance. I can't do this alone. But its worth everything I have. I'm putting all my chips on the table this time. I've went this far..

This is something worth fighting for. Worth dying for..

..with that said, I push the restart button in my life.

No comments: