Monday, January 29, 2007

Feeling good


Its been a while since I experience such wonderful weather. Sunny morning and not so cloudy afternoon with cool strong breeze towards sunset. My laundries are drying up superfast.. but this ain't sudorific weather at all.. Its just nice~
Now that explains why I'm having sudden 'increases' of horsepower while driving.. Guess intake air temperature does drop a degree celcius or two. Not to mention the Simota CF cold-air intake installed last year. Hahahaa~
An elderly chinese couple's home (2 units away from my home) was broken into last week. Happened around 2pm, while they were out fetching their grandchildren from school. It pains me when something like this happen.

Big time for the government to recruit more police personnel in JB.
Its like living in a cowboy town.

No comments: