Monday, January 22, 2007



I bought 4 terrapins as to 'rescue' them from a villainous petshop owner. One died this morning, and two looked "hidup tak mau, nak mati segan". Animals and teddy bears are my weak spot, no doubt.
Another good news is, I'm looking forward to own either a Nikon D80 or D70s. Tough decision to make. hohoo~ also, I'm a W810i user now.. finally changed my phone after 4 years.. heh, Nokia was tough those days! Though I can't complain much.. picture quality is satisfactory, with AF, light and macro (see above pics).. sound was solid, but lack good equalizer options to match various music. If there's anything I'd like to complain, it's the user interface! I'm used to Nokia's simple organiser option and contact settings.. well, it takes time i guess. Nonetheless, a good phone if you're not bothered with 3G.


No comments: