Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Six

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I seldom play games. But when people pass me the ball. I play along. Oh well.
Farah tagged me.. so here goes. :)

Six weird things I think I have :

1) I love teddy bears. Now now, don't get me wrong.

2) I have minor Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); I make sure my keys are in place, my wallet secured, my desk tidied, my laptop speakers and cellphone are muted, my pillows are 'arranged', and the list goes on before I sleep. It takes around 5 minutes.

3) I drink water a lot. Four 1.5litres bottles in approximately an hour.

4) I quit smoking in a matter of seconds. Now that's will-power!

5) I was ambidextrous when I was in kindergarten. I can write and draw with both hands. At least it used to be.

6) I am easily offended. My bad, still working on this one though. :(

I don't have anyone to tag at the moment. Feel free to assume you're tagged. ;p

No comments: