Friday, March 02, 2007

Sometimes

I feel like writing more than one post per day. Today happens to be one. I'm having a slight fever with minor sore throat. And also, I'm taking a breather from the hectic week. There'll be open interviews for UTM students tomorrow till monday. All the big players are there, including the much sought-after Schlumberger. I haven't decided whether to go or not. Need rest. As there is a test next week.

These are sunset pics. Taken from the areas around my Taman. Some of them on the same day, some are not. They are all taken hand held, and may contain slight vibration. Comments are appreciated.
*Cheers*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and yes, taken using Sony T33. Except pic no.5, taken using my Sony-E W810i. Waaa~!!! I wan D80 laaa!!

No comments: